To ensure that you get the very most from your time training with us we carry out an initial consultation and taster session. This session is totally commitment free and allows you experience what we as Foresight Personal Trainers do before you commit.
The session also allows us to get detailed information about you and your goals. This information helps us to design an individual program that will give you the very best return on your time spent with us and most importantly give you the FAST RESULTS you want.
Each of our clients are individuals, therefore have very different needs and this session allows us to make sure that we have enough information about you and you goals to design a personalized training routine that will get you to your goals, in the shortest possible time.
The session also includes a taster personal training session so you can see how a Foresight Personal Training Session works and the many benefits that you will be able to get from training with one of our Specialist Personal Trainers, giving you an idea of how effective our system of training can be.
Session price includes:-
- Pre session Questionnaire (via e-mail or post)
- Range of wellbeing indicators such as Blood Pressure, Blood Lipid Profile (Cholesterol), Body Composition (Body Fat, Body Mass Index, Water Content, etc.), Postural Analysis, Lung Function, and much more (all tests are optional and dependent on your specific wellbeing goals).
- Goal Setting Exercise
- Taster session (Try one of our unique personal training sessions, believe me you will not regret it!).
- Post Session Report and Information Pack (via e-mail).
All new clients receive the following:-
- ‘7 Days to a Healthier You’ e-mail action steps (a daily e-mail with action points for that day allowing you to make lasting changes)
- A Foresight Success Strategy (e-book) that is relevant to your goals (upon booking your first Personal Training Session).
- Access to our on-line family of services (Daily client only motivational Twitter’s, our e-ask the trainer service, Facebook group and regular newsletters).
Cost:- FREE (Subject to T+C)